Resources For Volunteers
OUR PARTNERS AT DURHAM COLLEGE HAVE CREATED A PACKAGE OF THERAPEUTIC VIRTUAL ACTIVITIES.
- Managing stress / Managing time / Mindfulness and self care
- Self-regulation: Anxiety management
- Building / Solving friendship problems / Coping with bullying / Assertiveness
- Positive self-talk / Optimistic thinking / Developing resiliency / Discovering your strength
- Self-isolation / Making connections / Engaging during challenging times
- Sadness and depression
For each topic virtual activities are listed for ages 5-8 years, 9-11 years, 12-14 years and 15+.