A MESSAGE FROM ALL OF US AT BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF North Durham
It seems every day brings new changes to our existence as we know it. Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Durham remains focused on the health and well-being of our children, youth, families, and the network of dedicated staff and volunteers who support them. Our role in our community remains vitally important and we intend to do everything we can to support those in need.
We have implemented remote-work strategies so that we minimize workflow interruption and are supporting our staff as they develop their own virtual offices. We remain committed to maintaining our high level of commitment and action throughout our community. As always, the health, safety and well being of our children and youth remain our top priority. We are here for you, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by email or by phone and we will be happy to get back to you.
Wishing you all the best of health! We are stronger together!
Below we have added some information and links to resources you may find helpful:
LINKS FROM THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT:
- Visit Ontario’s website to take the online COVID-19 assessment or to learn more about how the province continues to protect Ontarians from COVID-19.
- Call your local office if you need to apply for social assistance or apply online.
- To find a local office, use the office locator.
- Find your local service manager.
- Sign up to MyBenefits to report changes or get information about your Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program case.
The Ministry of Education is providing financial support to parents to assist with the costs of educational resources during school and child care closures. For more information please visit Ontario.ca/SupportForFamilies